Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Oscar for ending

I thought about some zombie ending or something, but it was a little... Unexpectable.
Well, awesome voice acting, I must say. It, with connection with story line and elements of love story, was nice. Good enough for 5/5 and 10/10 I think.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Awesome, but not perfect.

Well, I'm giving 10/10, because this is one of the best works here.

-Very emotional.
-Nice drawing.
-Story!
-Very nice voice of inventor and the 'head', nice voice of the rest characters.
-Very good animation.

-Voice acting. Argh, it's not very bad, but it is generally bad. Firstly, this is problem of recording quality (microphone quality?) [ and the quality on NG]; secondly, this is problem of voice, which do not match to situation.
-I said before, that drawing is a plus. It's right. Flaw here is not constant level of quality. After MEGAawesome moment, quality of drawing can decrease.
-For me, story was too short. Maybe I miss something(I'm not native user of this damn language), but I generally don't know what the ending is about.

It's all. I think, I wrote everything what I think about it.

Banana Prince: Madness Banana Prince: Madness

Lulz.

Dunno why, but that pwn3d me very hard.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

AWESOME!

Awesome, aswesome, awesome!!111oneoenoeneoenoeeleven

Bound by Love Bound by Love

Hey, I'd like to read the sheet music too! :) For playing and analysis sake :)
I like the piece. I like the emotion that you try to convey. Yet I feel it is a little bit too sentimental for the title ;)

Bosa responds:

Of course, sir.

Broken Wings Broken Wings

Honestly, I'd like to see the sheets for that piece. It is quite nice miniature :)

Metranime responds:

Thanks ^^ I know it's a late response, but if you still want the sheets pm me and I'll see what I can do

-+[Lonely Bard Lyrical]+- -+[Lonely Bard Lyrical]+-

Hah, when I thought about the Lonely Bard I understood that he is quite a figure. Not only he listened to muse, he became one himself.
It leads to the question: is the bard really lonely while he found ones who listened to his story?
I found possible answer: the bard is not alone anymore but the Death allows him only to haunt others with music. Or rather his music, like Orpheus' one, bought the Death to provide music to one who is worthy.
Of course, if the bard is dead and death has power over him, the second possibility appears. The memory can also haunt, but for how long memory is quite clear to recognise melody? Even days can blur some sounds that creates the music. Another 'power' of the Lonely Bard could be writing melodies into hearts, then. Putting them that far, that they exist like artificial thoughts appearing in night time as the inspiration.

Generally, beautiful. As you can see, I tried to interprete that :). If you could say why the Lonely Bard became or was lonely; if you could say whether world refused him like Cassandra (from Greek Mythology) or was there another story...

LadyArsenic responds:

A very very interesting theory, I love it!
I always called him lonely because he traveled alone, never making friend or enemy, never missed or anticipated. Anyway, it was so easy to tell his story because in a lot of aspects he was and is still very very real.

One night, when I was trying to sleep as most composers aren't supposed to ever do, I SNAPPED awake in a cold sweat with this melody playing in my head. I ran to my studio and composed it as fast as I could. Some weeks, later, the same thing happened and I had to write a redux. Then another.... ....Then another.

This melody followed me around everywhere I went, haunting me and making me write different variations of it until I almost had an entire soundtrack's worth of it. So one day I sent it to my sister, a poet and very good lyricist, and asked her what she thought of this story. She said the melody was nice, and thought nothing of it.

The next night she woke up in a cold sweat just like me, the melody plaguing her. So she wrote these lyrics, and told me I needed to make this or we'd never feel any closure from this stupid reoccurring melody. And so he became. Haunting me evermore, as the song puts it. With this very melody.

Anyway, I'm so glad you enjoyed the piece, and I love that you put that much thought into the story, I love the idea you got from it!